Ninh Binh – Whenever mentioning this place, surely no one will not suddenly remember the ancient capital of Hoa Lu of Dai Viet people in the past. However, if you mistakenly think that this place is just an old capital, just an ancient cultural center, then you must be wrong, Ninh Binh – this place is really the gathering place of many famous scenic spots. worthy of admiration. In which the most famous is Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, then Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Am Tien Cave – Tuyet Tinh Coc in Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh Pagoda, … Especially this place is the stop for many believers. followers of Buddhism with a system of temples and special religious festival events. If you have been interested in Ninh Binh, have an idea to want to Building a house in Ninh Binh This is a really cool and interesting idea. So what are you waiting for, if we don’t study together about the layout design and reference research on the cost of building a house package here, right?
first. The geographical location and natural conditions of Ninh Binh are favorable for construction
Ninh Binh is a province located at the southernmost tip of the Northern Delta. The terrain has 3 distinct regions including plains, hills, semi-mountains and coastal areas with a tropical monsoon climate, with four distinct seasons each year: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
Since ancient times, civilization has been rooted in rivers. Due to possessing a system of interlaced rivers and abundant mineral resources, Ninh Binh is a place where many people gather to live together. Not to mention the potential for economic development of agriculture, fishery and trade, this place also has a strong potential for tourism and service development. The place focuses a lot of beautiful scenes, ranging from mountains, lakes, forests to cultural and historical sites, famous landscapes. Ninh Binh has been recognized by UNESCO as the historical and cultural relic of Hoa Lu Ancient Capital as a world cultural heritage, Trang An cave area is a world natural heritage.
Along with the fact that Ninh Binh is located in the intersection of regions: the Northwest, the Red River Delta and the North Central region, it is a place influenced by Hoa Binh culture and Dong Son culture. With that feature, a relatively diverse culture has been created with different characteristics compared to the Red River Delta provinces.
From the above ideas, surely you also think that living in Ninh Binh is not a bad idea, right? Moreover, the price of land to live here is also quite cheap, according to the decision of Ninh Binh People’s Committee, it only ranges from 2,000 VND to 10,000 VND/m2 of land.
2. Construction process:
When it comes to construction, we always have to repeat the important, basic reminders that we must always understand such as: (because these will greatly affect the cost, and the safety and aesthetics of the project). your own home so you should pay close attention)
- When we have land, we talk about construction and construction. Always, first to be able to quote the right price, it is necessary to have the construction units conduct an actual survey of the construction area, then plan the design and layout of the ground so that it is most reasonable. Conduct 3D perspective and finalize drawings based on requester’s requirements and finances.
- However, not all houses have the same construction conditions. Construction conditions greatly affect the cost of rough construction and finishing. That is: Road width, Number of facades, or other conditions such as elevators, high-rise buildings, many WCs, etc. will all be charged an additional % of construction area.
After understanding the above conditions, we will learn an equally important part of the planning stage, which is about the structure of the house. The main structure is the frame that supports the house, such as beams, columns, walls, foundations, etc. In this stage, it is necessary to survey and measure meticulously to calculate the shallow depth of the above details in the most reasonable way to increase the height. stability, safety and aesthetics of the house.
First, list the cost of raw materials. Here are some materials for reference:
- Foundation: Raft foundation with bamboo stakes or spikes
- Brick for building houses: Solid brick
- Cement: Hoang Thach
- Sand: Yellow Sand or Black Sand
- Iron and steel: TISCO, Vietnam Australia
- Concrete: M200-250
- Stone: Dong Nai
After completing the above calculation, it is considered that we have completed a part of the house. The next part that needs planning thought is designing the unique architecture for the apartment.
3. The latest price for building a package house in Ninh Binh in 2021
Quotation to build a house with a rough package in Ninh Binh 2021
– Building a house with a package of raw materials and finishing labor with unit prices from 3,200,000 to 3,600,000 VND/m2 of construction floor
– The cost of building a villa in Ninh Binh is priced from 3,500,000 to 3,950,000 VND/m2 of construction floor
– The cost of building the rough part of townhouses in Ninh Binh ranges from 3,350,000 to 3,650,000 VND/m2 of floor construction
– The cost of building the hotel in Ninh Binh costs from 3,100,000 to 3,550,000 VND/m2 of floor construction
– Factory construction cost in Ninh Binh is priced from 3,200,000 VND/m2 of construction floor
– The cost of construction of the rough part of the cafe in Ninh Binh is priced from 3,250,000 to 3,700,000 VND/m2 of construction floor
Quotation to build a house package including labor, materials, rough construction and finishing in Ninh Binh latest 2021
– The cost of building a popular residential house in Ninh Binh is priced from 4,500,000 to 6,000,000 VND/m², completed construction.
– The cost of building a package villa in Ninh Binh costs from 5,000,000 to 7,500,000 VND/m, completed construction
4. How to calculate the construction area of civil housing in Ninh Binh
Construction area = Total floor area + Area of other parts.
Floor area includes: ground floor, floors of floors and attic 100%
Areas of other parts are calculated according to the table below:
For example, the cost of building a 140m2 2-storey house in Ninh Binh 2021.
If you are planning to build a 2-storey house of 140m2, pile foundation, reinforced concrete roof. So, how much does it cost to build a rough and complete 2-storey house of 140m2?
How to calculate the area of building a 2-storey house 140m2 in detail
– Basement area = 140m2 x coefficient of 30% = 42m2
– Area of the first floor (also known as the ground floor): 140m2 x coefficient of 100% = 140m2
– Area of the 2nd floor (1st floor): 140m2 x coefficient of 100% = 140m2
– Area of reinforced concrete roof: 140m2 x coefficient of 50% = 70m2
Thus, the total construction area of a 2-storey house 140m2 = 42 + 140 +140 +70 = 392m2
From the formula: Building cost = Total area x unit price
Refer to this cheap and good construction price quote:
– Unit price for construction of the raw part: 392m2 x 3,400,000 VND/m2 = 1,332,800,000 VND
– Unit cost of construction package: 392m2 x 5,500,000 VND/m2 = 2,156,000,000 VND
So according to the above formula, The cost of building a 140m2 2-storey house in Ninh Binh ranges from VND 1,332,800,000 – VND 2,156,000,000 depending on the construction package that the investor chooses. But a little note, this is just the current popular housing unit price for reference. Depending on the actual work, construction area, geographical location, finishing materials will have different prices. Please pay extra attention to have the most comprehensive calculation formula.
5. The current design trend of package houses in Ninh Binh
In order to have a unique and attractive home that is not lost in front of the surrounding houses, it is extremely important to determine the decoration and layout, here are some small general suggestions:
In fact, although Ninh Binh is a place of cultural interference today because tourism will welcome many different lines of foreign tourists, no one can shake off the thick layer of cultural quintessence that he had in the past. my father sprinkled it. Ninh Binh has always been like that, bringing an ancient beauty. So, surely building an ancient house, imbued with ancient Dai Viet cultural identity is probably an optimal choice in my opinion. Even if it is a classic, it is also divided into many periods, and each period has a different style and quintessential imprint.
First, we will go into the design suggestions if following the trend of the 80s-90s. These are not really old houses, but before these simple, old and quiet things, it seems easy to make us nostalgic, nostalgic about the life of the hard days, the warm meals in the house. an old room, etc. To do that, perhaps it should focus on showing the warm colors from the wooden furniture and bringing the natural space into the house, or from looking from the outside through the roofing. Simple tiled roof, using rustic brick wall, especially antique brick wall. And that beauty is also complemented by the lights and the classic raw brick. When building the design, attention should be paid not to stuff too many things into the space, but should build in the most simple and square way to create spacious comfort.
In addition to the above method, I also recommend another type of home design. It is the design of the old traditional houses of the Vietnamese people. It is a traditional wooden house with 3 to 7 compartments. Built from many different types of wood such as Xoan, Lim, Sen, … like a house with a garden that we often encounter today. With 3-room wooden house – the most popular wooden house today, usually in design, it is divided into 6 columns. The uniqueness lies in the carved pattern, which is the use of carvings of four precious gems such as apricots, bamboo apricots and chrysanthemums. In addition, the houses are connected to each other in a subtle and harmonious way, and in front of the house is a large courtyard used for vegetable gardens or fish ponds. Or another popular old house for a larger area is a 5-room wooden house: 3 main compartments, 2 auxiliary compartments with 1 female column in the middle of the house. The house consists of 56 columns, placed on rocks to avoid mold, around the rafter, beams, beams and handles are carved very delicately, so is the system of large doors, on which are couplets or meaningful words. such as blessing on business, living and good luck will be able to come to the host family.
6. Reference cost for installation of finishing materials
– Close the room plaster (if the ceiling is high, it is recommended to use plaster because this is a very unique material, making your home space brighter) 2,000,000/m2
– Paint part: Maxilite or Snow White 2,000,000/m2
– Door (main door, gate door, room door, balcony door, toilet door – any door requires special privacy): steel plastic door with tempered glass 1,750,000 VND/m2
– Window protection frame: Can be made of plastic (then concrete inside to add strength) 3,000,000/m2
– Balcony railing: Plastic door with steel core and tempered glass 2,500,000/m2
– Room locks: 100,000 VND/set (can be customized by design)
- For workers with long experience 300,000 VND/session
- For experienced workers 250,000 VND / session
- New workers 220,000 VND / session
- Extra 200,000 VND / session
The cost of construction is calculated by the total length x width plus the area of the auxiliary works, the smaller the work area, the more sophisticated the design will be, which means that the construction cost is also higher.
- Area 100m2 costs about 1,300,000,000 VND
- Area 200-300m2 cost about 1,500,000,000- 1,800,000,000 VND
- Area over 500m2 costs about 2,000,000,000 VND
- Cost of modern and luxurious interior design 7,000,000-11,000,000 VND/m2
- Innovative interior design 12,000,000-14,000,000 VND/m2
- Neoclassical interior design 13,000,000-15,000,000 VND/m2
- Classical interior design 20,000,000/m2 or more
Lighting equipment, toilets, stairs, kitchen equipment will depend on the style of the house that the owner orients, so I will not make nominations in this section. For more details, investors can refer to the table below:
Above are some reference costs when mentioned Package quotation to build a house in Ninh Binh. If anyone is planning to build themselves a house in Ninh Binh, why not start planning right now?
Cao Đẳng Xây Dựng Số 2 đã cập nhật cho bạn thông tin về “Báo giá chi phí xây nhà trọn gói tại Ninh Bình mới nhất 2021❤️️”. Hy vọng qua bài viết “Báo giá chi phí xây nhà trọn gói tại Ninh Bình mới nhất 2021” sẽ giúp các bạn đọc có thêm nhiều thông tin về “Báo giá chi phí xây nhà trọn gói tại Ninh Bình mới nhất 2021 [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Báo giá chi phí xây nhà trọn gói tại Ninh Bình mới nhất 2021” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2021-12-05 16:50:34. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại Cdxd2.edu.vn
- 1 first. The geographical location and natural conditions of Ninh Binh are favorable for construction
- 2 2. Construction process:
- 3 3. The latest price for building a package house in Ninh Binh in 2021
- 4 4. How to calculate the construction area of civil housing in Ninh Binh
- 5 5. The current design trend of package houses in Ninh Binh
- 6 6. Reference cost for installation of finishing materials